Sunday, May 4, 2014

May The 4th Be With You, Also Logic beats The Force!

So The other night i was having a nice chat with Cali-Mum and it got me thinking how in some way or another we truly all are connected! She was telling me how much Froggy's Bio-Dad was into Star Trek, which is something i have in common with him. Don't get my wrong i love Star Wars just as much but Star Trek was my first love! I mean Froggy and I meet on SW.com  so we have that common! It is almost like Froggy and i were destined to be together, if you believe in destiny that is!

Froggy and I have other things in common but i feel as connected to his family as i do my own! Which is why i think the move to Cali has been so easy for me, i mean yes i do miss my FL family, but its a normal thing to miss those that we love and are far away from! With Froggy's family and friends i have been accept with open arms and it feels like i have always belonged here. Sure we have our rough spots but lets face it no one is perfect but its how you deal with the rough spots that make all the difference in the the world!

Speaking of friends, most of my best and dearest friends i have meet though a love of sci-fi and the i come to find out that more often than not we have another mutual friend. Its just nice thinking that if you really think about it we are not as alone in this universe as we sometimes feel!

It is truly:

It's a world of laughter, a world of tears.
It's a world of hopes and a world of fears.
There's so much that we share,
That it's time we're aware
It's a small world after all.
It's a small world after all.
It's a small world after all.
It's a small world after all.
It's a small, small world.
There is just one moon and one golden sun.
And a smile means friendship to everyone.
Though the mountains divide,
And the oceans are wide
It's a small world after all.
It's a small world after all.
It's a small world after all.
It's a small world after all.
It's a small, small world.
It's a Small World"  was written by the Sherman Brothers in 1963.

No comments:

Post a Comment