Wednesday, May 21, 2014

11 Years of friends, 30 life days!




Tomorrow (or today if you are reading this on 5/22/14) is my Esa's life day! She is rather she likes it or not turning 30! But as i been saying for years, the number does not matter for you are only as old as you feel!

I have the honor of knowing her for the past 11 years and looking forward to the net 90! We have been though it all together, the Ups and downs of college, Life and everything else! We have made a pact to be there for each when and so far so good! Sure we may not talk or see each other as much but we are only a phone call away or we can always stalk each other on Facebook! The reason why our friendship has survived is because it takes two to tango and we are both committed to this dance!

I hope that you my dear Esa's have an awesome, wonderfully, amazing, purple unicorn life day! because you are an awesome amazing, wonderful, lady! I am so lucky to have in my life not only as one of my besties, but also as a sister because that is what we are my dear! Family weather you like it or not :P! Thank you for being you and never stop being you because i am not sure if i would like you any other way!

Love and Miss you! Sending you lots of Huggles!



1 comment: