Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thaanksgiving 2014

This year i am thankful for my friends and family! I am thankful for the open arms that i have received in Cali. I am thankful for my good heath and new friends. I am thankful that we survived our first year of marriage and are stronger! I am thankful for our apartment and it all of the parties we have had in it! I am thankful for my new friends and Church! I am thankful for my job that lets me work from home and the trust that has been given to me by working from home! I am thankful that my friendship with the Fab 4 is still going stronger and that when we have all needed each other we have been there for one another!

2014 has been such a crazy year, fun year, i am thankful that its almost over and the next chapter can begin for 2015 is looking to be even crazier!

No comments:

Post a Comment