Sunday, February 3, 2019

Sometimes a little bit of sunshine is all you need

This Florida trip has been filled with happy times, sad, tears and laugher but I feel it is just what the souls has needed.

It nice seeing Kato saying "I do "

It was sad saying goodbye to Aunt RayRay but it eases the pain knowing that she is no longer in pain.

So amazed and grateful for the amazing kindness and understanding (not to mention treatment of a Queen) that Linds has shown me.

So very Thankful to Froggy for giving me the pushed for this time with the family.

The bonus of this trip has been the time spent with my grandma and knowing that it might be the last time she remembers me.

But so glad to have this time with everyone to make new memories and for every moment to count.

The only will hiccups in this trip was the fact that E and I couldn't see each other but we've chatted and it's always nice being in the same time zone. (Also under the moon and stars at the same time ).

No comments:

Post a Comment