Friday, October 26, 2018

I just

Want to feel normal again. All of this month I've been feeling off and super sick. Thankfully in two weeks I have a doctor's appointment to get a few things checked out and hopefully some answers.

This time of waiting and not knowing is super scary and because I've been so out of it as of late, I feel like I've let people down.

I'm sure many of my friends have noticed but I've been super focused on baseball as of late, that is because it's keep me from worrying about what the Doctor is going to find or not find. Even though it's out of my control baseball has given me something I can control (I hope that makes sense)!

If you the praying type I could use some or if you are not the praying type it would be great if you could send some good vibes my way.

Lots of love to Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment