Wednesday, March 30, 2016

It's been two weeks!

It's been two weeks since I found myself jobless. Still feel s like it was only yesterday, I been having a great time being with my east coast family, but I am feeling a bit bored. I am just not sure yet what it is that I want to do next, I am not even sure what I am good at. I mean I was at my last job for 9 and half years. It was my first real job after college and I really enjoyed what I did. I was one of those crazy peeps that really enjoyed waking up every morning and going to work. I am scared that I am not going to find something that I am going to love as much!

But everything is a season and in God's hands and this is my next big adventure, I am trusting in the Lord that he has something bigger and better planned for me. I am just not sure what that is. But in the meantime I have my husband, family, friends, and faith to keep me going!

No comments:

Post a Comment