Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Big Brother

I know that this is going to sound silly to most, and not all are going to understand but this is my blog and my feelings, so deal with it!

Back in the day of SW.com i become the lil'sis to the four horsemen. It was fun because i looked at it like having older brothers and one even took my under their wing so to speak or as much as on can on a message board. But it become more then that, when i was having a bad night he was with an ear for listing and some words of comfort or advise. If a laugh was needed he know how to make it happen or just to be there. He has been there for both of my heart breaks and all of the craziness that is my life. I have tried to due my part and return the favor but i fear it was not as well as what he has been able to do for me.

Now life is making other changes and he is moving on as it seems like most are doing, we are just getting to that age where life is becoming more real and the time for internet games it becoming less and less. But its been more then that because of SW.com and port haven most have become real life friends and the bonds of true friendship are there,Its has become something of a true family feeling!

So its with a heavy heart that i wish my big brother the best of luck in his real life and hopes that everything works out for the best!

Thank you for all that you have done for me over the years and just for being you. thank you for lessons on life and the words of wisdom, thank you for the laughs and for caring. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment