Saturday, December 14, 2013

Fab Five!

I am Lucky to have a few friends that seems to have been in my life forever! The funny thing is that we did not grow up together as kids and most of us don't live in the same state. Yet we have grown up together as adults and have been their for each other for the good-times, the bad-times, the ups and downs, the funny moments life has given and the sad! I can honesty say with out these peeps in my life i would not be here today!

Now that we are done with college and out in the working world, life has been kinda crazy and we don't see each other or talk as much as we once did. We still find the time to make things work even if its just a text here and a Facebook message there. its the small things that mean the most for it lets us know that we are thinking about each other and if needed we are only a phone call away no matter if is 3am or 5pm. We make the drive to see each other when we can, we make time to talk when the important things come up and we do this because we want to make these friendships last and because we have put in the effort our friendship has  lasted.

The things that mean the most and we want most out of lives are the ones that take the most work but are the most rewarding! I am rewarded with an amazing group of friends and an amazing husband who showed me that i have so much to live for and that life is so amazing! I have my gals who were the best bridesmaids ever and the bestest friends a princess could ask for!







No comments:

Post a Comment