Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Workouts are better with support

At the end of last month a friend asked me if I would like to join her workout support group and I said yes!

It was the best thing that has happened to me because I have found a group of girls who lift each other up and don't try to sell products just support! 

As we are coming to the end of the month I am happy to report that I am only 20lbs away from Phase one of my fitness goals!

I am finding that I have more energy, that I am sleeping better and can fit back into some of my favorite outfits. 

This is a new start and I feel like I can keep it going and hit my phase one goal by the goal date!

Sure things have not been the best and there were a few set backs but I did not let that stop me. For I kept reminding myself that tomorrow is a new day, a fresh start, and a chance to fix the mistakes of yesterday! 

If I can do it, you can do it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment