Monday, March 27, 2017

It's my

Birthday eve and for the first time in forever it does not feel like my birthday!  Instead I am feeling bummed about not being able to share the day with My Esa, feeling excited for those that are going to C8 ( Star Wars Celebration Orlando ), but also bummed for the fact that Froggy and I can't make in!

I'm also fighting a cold, so my mind is more spacey then normal!

But on the flipside is that I have gotten a few early birthday gifts. Also got to enjoy two movie dates with Froggy! Been able to reconnect with an old friend! Been able to talk with my east coast and the Fab 4 are as close as ever (even if you don't get to talk as much as we would like) !

So I am just trying to remember that each day is a new day filled with good and bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment