Friday, December 13, 2013

New Year, New state, almost!

hard to believe that come the 19th it will be two months since froggy and i said "I DO"! most days it feels like a dream because i feel so lucky! its been such a long and winy road, tens years in the making!. i know that i have said it before but i will say it again and again because this is what i wanted from day one, even if did not really relize it for my heart know but we did have to take a slight detour just to make sure because one never buys the first dress they try on until 5 dress later the realize the one that they really wanted with already there.

With the new year, the next chapter in my life starts for i am finally making the move to cali, the move that was pose to take place almost 8 years again! i am looking forward to the move and its not like i am going to be alone for i will have my Cali family and the Cali Crew. I know that i am going to miss my family here but its time to really spread my wings and see how far i can truly fly!  

I am not saying that i am not worried because that would be crazy, but i think that its the normal things to worry about! my biggest fear is that the mouse is going to forget about me but i know that i will be seeing her at least once a year so hopefully we will still be as close as we are now! i am sad that i wont see the monkeys first steps in person but at lest we have the technology now to relive moments and record them as they happens.

That is what i am hoping this Blog will be about when i make the move, i really hope that i will do a better of updating it to record the new adventure that is life in Cali!

No comments:

Post a Comment