Friday, January 18, 2013

family

i have a crazy one. I love my dads side of the family, like crazy. but i never really felt like i belonged. I am the odd one, the space cadet. no one seems to understand me or really every try. The most apparent is right now, only 2 have told me how happy they are for my wedding. The thing is i know that most are upset that we are cohabiting, but they wont come out in say it. Everyone is ooo and ahhing over my cuz wedding which i can understand why and i am so happy for her, for she has a great guy. I am looking forward to hers and seeing the rest of the family. But it hurts to know that some of my family is not that far away they did not even think to call to say Hi or visits. I know that i could call myself but  it seems like i am the one that is always making the first move and most of the time they never answer...such is life.

I am happy about the fact that froggy understands and even tries to get the things that he does not understand, i am so very lucky to have him and his family in my life. His family is so welcoming and just as fun as my moms side. froggys mom welcomed me with open arms, even after i crushed her sons heart. Froggy's family may not totally get me, but they try t understand and go along with the flow!


No comments:

Post a Comment